Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the website (the “Service”) operated by Lebanon Vape Zone (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
READ FIRST BEFORE USING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS
Our electronic cigarettes use lithium ion batteries which can be volatile if improperly used. If you purchase a battery through Lebanon Vape Zone it is your responsibility to take the following safety precautions:
1. Ensure you have purchased the correct chargers from Lebanon Vape Zone and do not use any other ecigarette charger units purchased from other outltes and vendors or use any other method of charging such as computers, phone plugs, car chargers.
2. Maintain a visual watch over your battery whilst charging. Never leave the battery charging unsupervised.
3. Regularly check your battery when charging for signs of overheating. If your battery shows signs of overheating unplug from the mains and place the battery outside safe from other people.
4. Do not leave your battery on charge for long periods or overnight.
5. By using one of our batteries you accept and take full responsibility for the general and known risks associated with using lithium ion batteries such as overheating and exploding which can cause fire, personal injury and property damage. Please search online for ‘lithium ion battery hazards’ and read the information about these hazards before you use one of The Vape Shop batteries.
PRODUCT HANDELING & USAGE
1. Do not keep / store or place an electronic cigarette in a pocket or in a handbag. Only store your ecigarette in the carry case provided or safely secure in one of our lanyards. E cigarettes are fragile and may get damaged easily.
2. Do not leave your ecigarettes or eliquid in direct sunlight. Always store in a cool place.
Electronic cigarettes are mainly used with eliquid that may contain nicotine. Please follow these instructions:
1. Speak to your doctor before you use an electronic cigarette.
2. Do not use if you suffer from allergies, if you are pregnant, if you have heart or lung problems, if you suffer from high or low blood pressure, or before you have consulted your doctor.
3. Nicotine is addictive use only after seeking medical advice.
4. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
Age of Consent:
Goods may only be purchased by persons 18 years old and over.
If the Seller discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.
Return & Refund:
Please visit Return & Refund to check our Return and Refund Policy.
The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.